FACILITATING IDEAS TO PRODUCTION
Your personal and professional development, your achievement, your lifelong learning, your individuality and your choices. Whether you’re just starting out or an experienced professional, your future starts here. Explore our career opportunities and perhaps you will be able to see yourself at Heneng Consulting. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
DfX Engineer – (DFM) SMT/PCBA
Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations
Design for manufacturability, assembly, test, sourcing and reliability are a few of the many facets of DfX that are considered and managed as part of the development process.
What You Will Be Doing:
- The DfX engineer is part of the NPI technical team which manages the integration of DfX activities into the hardware product development schedule; assuring that each product developed sets new standards in terms of quality, reliability, manufacturability and COG sensitivity.
- As a member of the NPI team, the DfX (Electrical/Manufacturing) engineer will be involved with any number of hardware products under development in product group
- The DfX engineer will partner with key stakeholders and be responsible to support, manage, execute, and report out on design and manufacturing activities.
- The position requires a strong technical aptitude including an excellent understanding of DfX methodologies, high volume electronics manufacturing processes, printed circuit board technology, component selection, test and inspection methodologies, quality assurance and consumer electronics product development.
- This position reports to the DfX Manager within the NPI group.
- The successful candidate will be able to draw from industry experience to provide technical guidance, perform physical and statistical analysis, recommend and prepare design-of-experiments, characterize process/design interactions, review component and product design specifications, analyze mechanical and electrical design information and draft/edit specifications and technical guidelines.
What we need to see:
BS/MS in Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering.
- 5+ years of automated, high volume manufacturing engineering experience involving printed circuit board assembly (SMT and through-hole) and mechanical systems integration in the consumer electronics industry. Hands-on process experience is mandatory.
- Knowledge of typical PCBA and product level failure modes (production and field.) Ability to relate failure mode to process, material and design related stressors.
- Demonstrated experience working as a member of a product development engineering team, either as a hardware design engineer or as a manufacturing engineer where a systematic design for manufacturing, design for test, and design for service approach was used and/or adopted.
- Demonstrated experience in product/process characterization using techniques such as FEA, strain analysis, cost modeling, DOE, yield and defect data analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in root cause analysis of consumer electronics products using techniques such as FTA, Ishikawa, DFMEA, PFMEA and Cause Mapping.
- Printed Circuit Board layout or fabrication experience/knowledge, proficiency with PCB CAD layout and/or viewing software.
- Familiarity with industry standards: IPC, JEDEC, IEEE, EIA, etc.
- Involvement with industry consortiums such as IPC and iNEMI is a plus.
- Reliability and/or quality engineering experience is a plus.
PCB Design Engineer
What You Will Be Doing:
- Fully engage in all the NVIDIA GPU/TEGRA platforms and products PCB design development together with global designers.
- Taking the responsibility to transfer schematic net-list design, ID and ME design into the physical PCB design basing on electrical guidance, signal integrity, power integrity, ID and mechanical integrity, EMC and safety, manufacturing industry spec and end-user usability requirement.
- And we have a lot of trainings and researching plans to guide the successful candidates to be the experts of PCB design and related areas.
What we need to see:
- BS/MS in EE or relevant majors.
- Strong knowledge on the circuit theory.
- Good knowledge on the DC-DC power design.
- Good knowledge on the signal integrity theory.
- Good knowledge on the power integrity theoryGood knowledge on the EMC, EMI and Safety techniques.
- Good knowledge on PCB fabrication and assembly process.
- Good knowledge on PC architecture and mobile devices architecture.
- Familiar with one PCB design software is must.
- Can do attitude, good team worker.
- High energy, Ability to learn complex process and concept in a fast pace environment.
- Quick thinking, good decision making skills and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, patient, desire to take challenges.
- Good communication skills (Written and oral).
Ways to Stand Out from the Crowd:
- Have the expeirence on Multi-layer high speed PCB Design.
- Familiar with SI/PI simulation tools is preferred, such as Sigrity, ADS, HFSS and etc.
Purpose of the Job:
- Provide competitive technical solution and solve technical issues for salesman and project.
- Technology popularization to promotion steel fiber technology and market development.
- Training salesman and agent for updating knowledge.
- Occasionally support jobsite.
- Provide technical solution and solve technical issues.
- Publish articles and technology popularization.
- Training salesman and agent.
- Site service.
- Graduates from university with a bachelor degree or above, and major in Engineering.
- At least 3 years’ experience of PCB Engineering.
- Good team-work spirit.
- Well communication skill.
- Actively self-improving.
- Good English conversation.
- To support CXD VP and office operation, including secretarial and administrative support to management.
- Administer VP’s Calendar and daily agenda.
- As requirement by VP, make regular business reports according to instructions.
- Arrange meeting and important visit schedule.
- Ensure efficient communication with central functions and departments.
- Support to make business plan and Headcount budget.
- Provide support for projects/tasks assigned by VP.
- Bachelor and above degree.
- Entry above work experience in executive assistant or secretary in Multinational companies.
- Good communication skills and business understanding.
- Good practice of MS Office, especially Powerpoint & Excel.
- Fluent in English & Mandarin is must.